September 01, 2016

Please

winonsky.sunnypillow

FYI I'm writing this with tears on the edge of my eyes.

Gosh I need private space.

Well, um, I'm just quite dissapointed on what I've just do in a couple of minutes ago. I send my email for 9 assignments from RK and was glad that I made it in time when I found out that I didn't.

I didn't make the count.

You have no idea how I need to resist the urge for me to not write the swear word on this post.

I just hate myself. Why can't I be earlier? Why can I not make the count in just only a couple of seconds? Why do I kept doing these deadline things? Why? Why? WHY?!?!?!?

*emotionally throwing a tantrum on the keyboards of my laptop* *my feet kept kicking the ground* *resisting the urge to cry*

Huft.

Okay.

I can do this.

It's just the first month, I surely can do this.

I can do better next time.

I will do better next time.

I will not be defeated by time again.

































Okay.

I think I'm okay now.

I think I'll go play some games so I can forget this thing. Or maybe just watch youtube. Or hear some loud rock music. Or take a nice long shower. Or sleep. Or watch a movie. Or wash my clothes.

Whatever it is, I don't want any human interactions tonight.

I need privacy.

Please do not talk to me tonight. I won't reply, I'll just give you a very weird look that'll scare you off. So please just don;t try to talk to me.

Thanks. I hope you understand. I hope you appreciate it.

I truly am sorry guys.



Asrama Rumah Kepemimpinan
Thursday, 1st September 2016
20.26

No comments:

Post a Comment