December 31, 2015

Excessive Exclamation Points.

winonsky.sunnypillow

Assalamu’alaikum! It’s me again!

It’s been a long time since I post on this blog and it seems I may have been very busy adapting to my college life. Don’t get me wrong, it’s super wonderful! I get to meet a lot of new friends with different types of minds and cultures. I’m starting to become a bit polite. Yes, that means I am controlling my manners well now and hopefully I can keep this going on.

It’s the last day on 2015 tonight and I’m sure all of you folks are out there celebrating this day with your loved ones and make great memories for all of you guys to talk about in the next morning. I spent this day on my house and, as usual, being very unproductive whilst enjoying the beauty of holiday in my bed. Actually, no, I haven’t step on my bed until 10 minutes ago when I open my laptop. Today, I was busy cleaning the house and preparing some stuff my sisters are going to bring to their dorms such as their large amount of clothes that needs to be ironed. Nonetheless, I was busy ironing some shirts when the iron decides to not to do its’ job and breakdown once and for all. Now my parents are out for a search for a new iron and I’m left alone at home with Jennifer and Victoria, my little sisters.

There’s a lot to say actually then my unproductive days of holidays. I’d like to mention one of those as friends.

Recently one of my friends are having a problem with his dad and also his friends so he came to me asking for advice (or when I think about it, he just wants me to hear his stories but I was too kindly giving him long text advices haha) and he acts arrogantly upon it. I mean, why? WHY? What’s your point on telling me your problems when he himself doesn’t want to know the solution of the problem? Geez, he’s getting on my nerves real quick like a thunderbolt striking it’s volts to a tree.
Anyhow, he also explains that he feels such as he doesn’t have any friends. This dude is probably smoking pots since he knows I’m his bestfriend and also five other buys out there that happened to be on the same group as we are. We’re his besties and suddenly he said he doesn’t have any friends at all? I don’t know how to react.

I’m being super excessive about this matter, and I don’t know why.

Probably it’s because this one significant person haven’t grow up to take responsibilities for himself.
Let me tell you one thing that I hate about guys, they always find excuses for things they aren’t good at. My little fellow over here always gave excuses on every single thing he’s facing, every single one of them. He’s never being serious on one thing, he never even try! He faces exams as if they were just water on the puddle. He never knew that the puddle could also make him wet and dirty. He’s taking remedials and skipping class. You guys might think he’s out there doing nasty things but no. All he did is staying at his room watch some anime series. Super unproductive.
I don’t mean to judge but I myself too also do those things frequently, him? He does it every day and didn’t even feel to do something productive. Not even a slight chance. Weird and uncool, if you ask me.

Enough of him, I might blast this head off with those stupid short response that keeps my phone buzzing and my blood pressure rising.

Gosh, I’m so being a girl right now.

What happened with having manners and keeping my cool and not telling personal stories on the blog?

Yeah, that isn’t gonna happen tonight. Besides, it’s my blog so I can do anything I want. It’s not like someone out there is reading this weird post. If you are reading, I’m sorry for such uncool way of writing. I’m filled with madness right now so that explains it, eh?

The other thing I want to talk to is religion.

I am a muslim and my religion is Islam. Islam means peace and I believe that it’s the sole purpose of my religion upon humans and earth.

Tolerance on beliefs is very high in Indonesia. Sadly, some of this unrighteous people spread bad issues about some certain religions, probably Islam and Christian, just to set out conflicts between us and make us mad with each other. I see those kinds of things on LINE posts in my timeline and all I can think of is just why? Why do you people bother to make us fight when even the data that you made isn’t quite right? Why do you bother to see us hate each other?

Not to mention, some ‘logical’ people starts to point out things that are called imposturous acts of belief upon some religions. They went hubba-hubba-blob and concise that religions isn’t true and it’s just some kind of law of nature for us humans to feel puny and make beliefs on the God or Gods or Goddesses that we worship upon. We get it, you don’t believe on our religion. Let us live our religious life safely and we’ll let you live your life as freely as you want. Don’t push us to be something we’re not.

Whew, I’m glad I got that out of my system.

The third one is a slight private matter but I’m gonna go for it anyway.

I think I’m in love

With this person

Which I’m not

Gonna tell you.

Gosh, I am such a girl tonight.

I’m sorry for this weird post. Let’s just say it’s my goodbye post of the 2015, capishe?

Home Sweet Home

Thursday, December 31, 2015 – 21.08 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment